Web Content Assessor German RolePart time-Work from Home Job (Web Content Assessor German) Germany
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also growing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are recruiting immediately for the role of Web Content Assessor in Germany.
What does the job involve?
By reviewing the content of internet search results you will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world and in doing so you will make a really valuable contribution to the relevance of internet search results in Germany. In this job you will have the flexibility to choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in Germany for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Germany.
• Fluency in English and German
• Work from home office environment
• Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10. Apple Macs, Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, and smartphones as well as Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
What’s next (Option 1)
Email us at Recruitqueries.email@example.com for full details on this role. We will help you through the recruitment process and suitable candidates will go forward to our qualification process.
What’s next? (Option 2)
Apply online to https://e-recruit.sap.lionbridge.com/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_unrg_appl/application.do?PARAM=cGluc3RfZ3VpZD1FOEM3MjBCQ0JGQjM4N0YxQjJGRUEwMzY5RjRGRkMwRg%3d%3d&sap-client=100&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&rcfContext=GR and a member of our recruitment team will quickly review your application.